Let's Dominate Instagram.

In order to gain access to these message boards, you must purchase our eBook.
Your account will not be approved unless you register with the email you used to receive the eBook.

IMPORTANT What is Influx Social?

Discussion in 'Influx Social Blog' started by IGKing, Mar 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IGKing

IGKing Author & Administrator
    Staff Member

#1 IGKing, Mar 26, 2017
    Last edited: May 15, 2017
    What's included with the ebook?

As well as receiving the massive, 120+ page ebook, every single Influx customer receives unrestricted access to the private forum. The Influx Message Board is a private forum where some of the best minds in the Instagram world congregate. Here you will find such topics as How to Go Viral On Instagram, How I'm Making Money on Instagram (RIGHT NOW!), 20+ EXCLUSIVE Instagram Journey Threads, [VIDEO] How to Get Insane Followback Ratios, How to Properly Automate on Instagram, How to Properly Use Engagement Groups on Instagram, How Hashtags and the Explore Tab Work, as well as hundreds of other topics!

Do I have to pay for updates?

Absolutely not! The Influx eBook is a living, breathing guide that is updated regularly to keep you up-to-date on what's working with Instagram at any given time. When you purchase Influx, you will receive every update that I ever release for free! We added thousands of words to the eBook as well as plenty of articles on the forum with our most recent update! Don't miss out.

How long does it take to receive my copy?

You are able to download the eBook and kick-start your journey to Instagram fame instantly! Each customer receives a unique PDF file. Please don't share it! Members caught sharing the eBook will lose access to future updates, support, and the message board.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.